My Comunity

Komunitas Blogger Wajo

Home » » Pidato Global Warming

Pidato Global Warming

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb

Honorable for the judge and all the audience
First of all, I would like to say thank you very much to the organizing committee of this English competition who has been giving me a good chance to deliver my speech under the title global warming.
Dear my brother, sister, ladies, and gentlemen
I have four main points to deliver this problem
1.       The meaning of global warming
2.       The cause of global warming
3.       The negative effect of global warming
4.       Solution for this problem

Dear my brother, sister, ladies, and gentlemen
Do you know what the meaning of global warming, do you know, anybody know? Why it happens? Well, global warming is increase average temperature in the air near surface air and oceans in recent decades in its projected continuation.
Dear my brother, sister, ladies, and gentlemen
We have known that, once problem can happened if there is cause, so do you know what the causes of global warming?
In my opinion, the cause of global warming have many point and I will deliver step by step:
First, forest burning without allowed. Ladies and gentlemen, The people in this world always do something without think of effect and this is one example of all, and what the effect of forest burning? It can make very much smoke in air, and can make dioxide carbon in air add and add with step by step and contraction with colorful carbon and O3 in a layer of ozone and can make it think a little by little
Can you imagine ladies and gentlemen if layer of ozone become thin, can you imagine? It’s mean that layer of ozone cannot filter ultra violet that wanna fall in the air.

Dear my brother, sister, ladies and gentlemen
2. Second point is the using chemistry gases over from the fosil fuel, ladies and gentlemen, imagine if every day you using chemistry gas over? it can have a lot of quite broken of ozone, oh my god?
 Dear my brother, sister, ladies and gentlemen
3. Third point is using spray perfume in the activity, before I tell more and more let me say I am sorry to the adolescent in this place because we have known that the adolescent in now period like to using perfume especially spray perfume, without you know, in a spray perfume there are chemistry gas that very danger because can make layer of ozone leak, is very danger for us

Dear my brother, sister, ladies, and gentlemen
All these is cause of global warming that already become our earth hotter and hotter, and all the negative effect of global warming already we fell now, but what will happen for the future, according to mr. snapli global warming can make ice in north pole fuet and melt can you think it?, the expert predict if we don’t care about global warming in fifty years letter many island in world can disappear cover by water and in Indonesia maybe java island and Sulawesi island will lost, is very danger for us, I wanna ask you where will sulawesi’s people wanna go if Sulawesi island lost, where and where. Not only that, it can make disease example, allergy, irritation skin cancer and etc.
Dear my brother, ladies and gentlemen
For decrease an effect and I offer solution such as
1.       First, don burn our forest without allowed and make a law protection
2.       Don’t using spray perfume, we can avoid layer of ozone leak and we can change it with smezr perfume
If you wanna save our planet, and make our planet sfety, we must star from now, don’t wait again

Finally, we know the important role balance the nature so from now and from ourselves we save our planet from global warming
Well, that was my short speech in connection about global warming, hopefully it can make good cange for us.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels